New Brunch & Bowl!
That’s right, we’re now in the breakfast business. Our new breakfast menu is available Saturday and Sunday mornings from 10am until 2pm. Check out the new menu here. PLUS…DISCOUNTED BOWLING from 10am until noon! So bring the family, have some breakfast and do some bowling. It’s only $5 per person for 1 hour and shoes from 10am until noon*.
*Lanes based on availability. Kids leagues fun until 10:30am and may limit lanes. 12pm is the latest time to begin bowling for one hour with the discount.
From lunch to dinner – and everything in between!
Next time you decide to visit, be sure to bring your appetite! Described as “edgy and eclectic bar food with a twist”, our menu features familiar favorites such as pizzas, burgers, sandwiches and appetizers, but developed with a twist by our own in-house Chef.
From our own “Big Lebowski Nachos” to the nationally recognized “Alley Fries”, our food is sure to please anyone with an appetite and surprise even the pickiest of palettes.
New Kitchen Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 12pm – 10pm
Friday: 12pm – Midnight
Saturday: 10am – Midnight
Sunday: 10am – 10pm
Two bars and a huge selection!
You’ll need something to wash that food down or quench your thirst, and our bar selection won’t disappoint. Depending on the time of year we offer a cozy indoor lounge and/or patio bar (available for private parties). Both feature plenty of flat screen televisions, of course.
We like beer!
We have 15 on tap, which rotate regularly. Below is the current list (UPDATED 11/25/15)
– Breckenridge Brewing “Avalanche Ale”
– North Coast “Old No. 38” Stout
– Yuengling India Pale Lager
– Four Strings “Brass Knuckle Pale Ale”
– Ballast Point “Grapefruit Sculpin IPA”
– Rhinegeist “Dad” Holiday Red Ale
– Deschutes Brewery “Pinedrops IPA”
– Griffin Cider Works “Burley Man”
– Seventh Son “Humulus Nimbus” American Pale Ale
– Lagunitas Brewing “Brown Shugga'”
– Latitude 42 “Spank Dog” Pale Ale
– Rivertown Brewing “Souless”
– Shipyard Brewing “Smashed Pumpkin”
– Jackie O’s “Mystic Mama” IPA
All drafts are subject to change as we plan on keeping them fresh and relevant. We’re not sure how long any will last, so be sure to try them when you can!
In addition to the taps, we also carry a wide variety of bottled domestic, craft, import and seasonal beers as well.