Thanksgiving weekend is approaching and we have a ton of things going on at Ten Pin Alley!
With family and friends in town for the holidays everyone is looking for something fun to do and we’ve got you covered all weekend. So much so in fact that we need more space to write about it so we figured here would be best.
Wednesday? Yes, Wednesday, night specifically. It’s traditionally a huge bar night as friends and relatives are in town and together for the weekend so there are mini reunions held all over the place! Instead of going to a boring bar and sitting there, do some bowling (and drinking).
- Reserve one lane (up to 8 people) for only $25 from 10pm until 12am. All shoes are included. PLUS…
- $1 OFF all “Crafts and Drafts”, plus our standard bucket specials ($10 for 5 domestic bottles). You can check out our extensive beer list here.
We will be closed on Thanksgiving.
If you’re not into shopping or want to do something fun after shopping, stop in and take advantage of these deals!
- FREE shoes all day
- Earn some extra “Bowling Bucks”- For every $50 you spend you get a bonus card for $10 to be used by the end of the year
- Buy any large pizza and get a second large cheese 50% OFF
- $2 basket of French fries all day
- Drink specials
- Reserve a lane for late night bowling! Only $25 per lane from 10:30pm until 1am That’s two and a half hours of bowling (including shoes) for only $25!
Everything listed above for Friday is also available Saturday, plus don’t forget about our OSU football package:
- OSU v Michigan! One lane for the whole game for only $25. Take advantage of all the food and drink specials throughout the game. Reserve your lane today before they’re gone!
That’s it! Lots to do and some great offers for your friends and family to spend some time together this holiday weekend. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 876-2475 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org!