Join us February 24 as we welcome Zauber Brewing to the alley for our second in a series of tasting events. Last month Seventh Son Brewing Co brought five brews and our kitchen paired each with a unique dish as Seventh Son’s head brewer discussed each one. If you missed out on last month’s event, you can check out what was paired with what on our FB page here. Who knows what the kitchen will have in store this time, but if you don’t want to miss out, register today (last month’s tasting sold out).
Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Time: 7pm start time one
Where: Ten Pin Alley
- Representatives from Zauber Brewing will be on hand discussing, tasting and answering questions on five select brews*.
- Ten Pin Alley will be providing specially prepared food to compliment each beer.
- Open bowling until close after the tasting!
Cost: $35 per person. Includes all the above.
Space may be limited so we recommend reserving your spot by calling in advance 876-2475 or email email@example.com.
*BEER DETAILS! Here is a description of the beers that will be featured:
1. “Mypoic Red”: German Red. 5% ABV. This nutty old school ale is a great everyday beer, after one taste, not requiring us to look any further, particularly north.
2. “Berzerker”: Belgian IPA. 5.4% ABV. Zauber’s own take on an American icon. All the hoppy flavor you’d expect from an IPA with a fruity bouquet from our unique Belgian style yeast.
3. “Magnum”: Belgian Copper Ale. 5.4% ABV. This beer is inspired by the great beers of Belgium, in particular the Trappist beers. Zauber’s goal was to create a beer in this spirit in our quest for wisdom.
4. “Vertigo”: Hefeweizen. 5.4% ABV. Vertigo is a condition when the world gets a bit cloudy, fuzzy if only for a little while… just like a Hefeweizen.
5. “Nitro PorterGeist”: German Porter. 5% ABV. This brew is a Nitro take on our standard – a cross between a Porter and a Schwartzbier, with all the best parts of both. Our black Alt is so good it’s spooky.
BONUS BEER #6! “Ominus”: Belgian Imperial Stout. 9% ABV. Balanced malty, hoppy flavors give a great bittersweet combination. A Plumy-Belgian backbone with plenty of roasty toasty flavors of a dark beer.
We can’t say what they’ll be paired with (that’s a surprise – and we don’t know yet), but we’re pretty sure you’ll enjoy it – did you check out what we created last month? So there you go! Six beers from Zauber Brewing Co., five of which will be featured on draft all that week! Get your tickets now and we’ll see you on Tuesday, the 24th!