Latenight: Laneside – A new late night bowling experience.
Tired of the same old “rock-n-bowl”? Then check out our Latenight: Laneside, a new and unique late night bowling experience. Not too dark so you can actually bowl, and not too loud so you can have a conversation. A cool, loungey atmosphere for adults looking to have a great time.
- Friday and Saturday Nights: 10pm-1am
- Unlimited bowling for ONLY $25 per lane for a 2-hour block
- 21 and Over ONLY
- Unlimited Shoes
- Reservations Available*
*Plan your late night in advance and make a reservation! A few lanes are made available for reservations beginning at 10:00pm. $25 lane charge paid at time of reservation.
No Weekend Leagues! Reserve Lanes Friday & Saturday Nights!
We offer open bowling all day and night each Friday and Saturday, with “rock n bowl” both nights! We also offer open bowling everyday during the week*, so bring your family, friends, coworkers, a date, or even come by yourself, because Ten Pin Alley has an old school atmosphere that ensures fun for everyone.
*we do host leagues, corporate parties and private events at various times throughout the year, so please call ahead to double check availability. PLEASE NOTE THAT OPEN BOWLING DURING LEAGUE PLAY IS 10AM TO 5:30PM Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
*updated fall hours
Monday – Thursday: 11am until 11pm**
Friday : 11am until 1am**
Saturday: 10am until 1am**
Sunday: 10am until 11pm
We now open at 11am Monday – Sunday. Kitchen opens at 11:30am.
*May close earlier or remain open later depending on business.
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays $28 per lane/per hour up to 8 people per lane
- Monday through Thursday $25 per lane per hour up to 8 people per lane
- Shoe rental is $3.95 a pair
- Groups of 10 or more (or anyone wishing to have two lanes side by side), are encouraged to make reservations in advance
- Reservations are sold in 2-hour blocks
- The first hour for reservations is $38. Each subsequent hour is normal price
- Sorry, no same day reservations
- Reservations may be limited on weekends
- Shoe rental is paid upon arrival
It is advised to arrive early to check-in and get your shoes as your time begins right at the reservation time. Lanes will only be held for a half-hour past the start time before being offered to waiting bowlers.
Cancellations, Refunds and “No Shows”
We understand that sometimes things happen which would prevent you from keeping your reservation. We hope you never miss an opportunity to visit with us, however in the event you must cancel, please see our cancellation policies below.
- Birthday Parties: 100% refund of deposit on birthday parties if canceled in advance of 24 hours of party. No refund of deposit on same day cancellations, however, you may reschedule your party and apply your deposit to the new date.
- Open Bowling: 100% refund of deposit. However, instead of a refund, you may choose to reschedule your open bowling and apply your deposit to the new date.
- No Shows: No refunds on no shows unless approved by a manager. Your lane(s) have been blocked for you and therefore remain unavailable to the public. After a half hour, they will be made available for open bowling.
Call 614.876.2475 for more information on open bowling scheduling or to reserve your lane!
2016 Fall league details are coming together. Below is information and registration forms for the leagues.
Saturday Morning Children’s League. 8 weeks. Begins Saturday, September 24. There are three options for kids. Check out the flyer here and to register. NOW REGISTERING.
Sunday Night “Ten Pin” League. 12 weeks. Begins Sunday, Sept 11 and goes through Sunday, November 27. Fun night is Sunday, December 4. This is a non-sanctioned, co-ed, 4-person team league. Team members may be all female, all male or a combination. $15 per week, per bowler. Print off the registration form here and return to any Ten Pin Alley associate. There is a deposit required to hold your spot. We only have 16 lanes so spots go fast! Registration deadline is Tuesday, September 6. NOW REGISTERING.
Monday Night “Ten Pin” League. 12 weeks. Begins Sunday, Sept 12 and goes through Monday, November 28. Fun night is Monday, December 5. This is a non-sanctioned, co-ed, 4-person team league. Team members may be all female, all male or a combination. $15 per week, per bowler. Print off the registration form here and return to any Ten Pin Alley associate. There is a deposit required to hold your spot. We only have 16 lanes so spots go fast! Registration deadline is Tuesday, September 6. NOW REGISTERING.
Wednesday Night “Big Lebowski” League. Two sessions. Begins Wednesday, August 31 then takes a break for holidays and is back in January. This is an all men, 5-per team sanctioned league. Click here to register. Begins soon! NOW REGISTERING.