Totally 80s Rock & Bowl
Be here or be square.
Beginning Thursday, April 28th until August 11th rock (and bowl) out to the best of the 80s! We’ll be playing classic 80s hits along with their…unique, videos from 8pm until close. Grab some friends who can recall the decade of decadence and have some fun.
Watch the videos from our three new 12′ screens above the lanes (please note some videos may be PG). Plus, enjoy some adult beverage specials on drinks from the 80s.
Only $5 per person for 1 hour and shoes! Walk-in bowling only. No reservations.
Latenight: Laneside – A new late night bowling experience.
Tired of the same old “rock-n-bowl”? Then check out our Latenight: Laneside, a new and unique late night bowling experience. Not too dark so you can actually bowl, and not too loud so you can have a conversation. A cool, loungey atmosphere for adults looking to have a great time.
- Friday and Saturday Nights: 10pm-1am
- Unlimited bowling for ONLY $25 per lane for a 2-hour block
- 21 and Over ONLY
- Unlimited Shoes
- Reservations Available*
*Plan your late night in advance and make a reservation! A few lanes are made available for reservations beginning at 10:00pm. $25 lane charge paid at time of reservation.
A note about open/walk-in bowling….We host leagues on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. Open bowling is NOT available from 5:30pm until at least 9:30pm on those evenings. Tuesday nights are open for walk-in bowling, however we do host parties and private events, so not all Tuesdays will be available. You may want to call first. Friday and Saturdays are always open for walk-in bowling.
No Weekend Leagues! Reserve Lanes Friday & Saturday Nights!
We offer open bowling all day and night each Friday and Saturday, with “rock n bowl” both nights! We also offer open bowling everyday during the week*, so bring your family, friends, coworkers, a date, or even come by yourself, because Ten Pin Alley has an old school atmosphere that ensures fun for everyone.
*we do host leagues, corporate parties and private events at various times throughout the year, so please call ahead to double check availability. PLEASE NOTE THAT OPEN BOWLING DURING LEAGUE PLAY IS 10AM TO 5:30PM Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Monday – Thursday: 11am until 11pm
Friday : 11am until 1am
Saturday: 10am until 1am
Sunday: 10am until 11pm
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays $28 per lane/per hour up to 8 people per lane
- Monday through Thursday $25 per lane per hour up to 8 people per lane
- Shoe rental is $3.95 a pair
- Groups of 10 or more (or anyone wishing to have two lanes side by side), are encouraged to make reservations in advance
- Reservations are sold in 2-hour blocks
- The first hour for reservations is $38. Each subsequent hour is normal price
- Sorry, no same day reservations
- Reservations may be limited on weekends
- Shoe rental is paid upon arrival
It is advised to arrive early to check-in and get your shoes as your time begins right at the reservation time. Lanes will only be held for a half-hour past the start time before being offered to waiting bowlers.
Cancellations, Refunds and “No Shows”
We understand that sometimes things happen which would prevent you from keeping your reservation. We hope you never miss an opportunity to visit with us, however in the event you must cancel, please see our cancellation policies below.
- Birthday Parties: 100% refund of deposit on birthday parties if canceled in advance of 24 hours of party. No refund of deposit on same day cancellations, however, you may reschedule your party and apply your deposit to the new date.
- Open Bowling: 100% refund of deposit. However, instead of a refund, you may choose to reschedule your open bowling and apply your deposit to the new date.
- No Shows: No refunds on no shows unless approved by a manager. Your lane(s) have been blocked for you and therefore remain unavailable to the public. After a half hour, they will be made available for open bowling.
Call 614.876.2475 for more information on open bowling scheduling or to reserve your lane!
Sunday Night “Ten Pin” Spring League: Our Sunday night spring league is for “fun only”. Non-sanctioned, 4-person co-ed teams and only 8 weeks! Begins Sunday, April 24th and goes through Sunday, June 12. Cost is $10 per person. No prize fund with this league but first and second place teams will receive trophies. Download the registration form here. Deadline to register is Sunday, April 17. NOW REGISTERING!
Saturday Morning Kids League: Our SPRING kids league is 6 weeks and begins Saturday, April 9th and goes through May 14th. The free pizza party and awards is on Saturday, May 21st. There are 3 options for kids:
- BANTEMS: 2 games per week. Bumpers and for ages 5 & under. $32/child payable on the first day*.
- MINORS: 3 games per week. Progressive learning and for ages 6-11. $48/child payable on the first day*.
- MAJORS: 3 games per week. League preparation and for ages 8-18. $48/child payable on the first day*.
*cash or check only, please.
Download the registration form here. Print, fill out and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off. REGISTER TODAY!