Open bowling, late-night bowling, SIN night, league bowling…we’ve got you covered.
Service Appreciation Nights
Servers, bartenders, customer service reps…anyone and everyone who makes a living taking care of others is invited to let off some steam at Ten Pin Alley. Our revamped “SIN” nights include:
- SUNDAYS: 2 hours of bowling and shoes for only $5 per person from 8pm until close AND/OR open volleyball from 8:30pm until close*
- MONDAYS: 2 hours of bowling and shoes for only $5 per person from 8pm until close AND/OR open volleyball from 9:30pm to close*
- THURSDAYS: 2 hours of bowling and shoes for only $5 per person from 8pm until close. No volleyball on Thursdays due to a later league, however organized open Flimsee play and tournaments every Thursday at 7pm
*open vball play is after league is finished, 21 and over only and will need to sign a waiver.
Latenight: Laneside – A new late night bowling experience.
Tired of the same old “rock-n-bowl”? Then check out our Latenight: Laneside, a new and unique late night bowling experience. Not too dark so you can actually bowl, and not too loud so you can have a conversation. A cool, loungey atmosphere for adults looking to have a great time. Plus, plan your night out in advance with reservations!
- Friday and Saturday Nights: 11pm-close)
- Unlimited bowling for ONLY $50 per lane (or $15 per person!)
- 21 and Over ONLY
- Unlimited Shoes
- Latenight Menu and Drink Specials (kitchen open until 12am)
- Reservations Available
No Weekend Leagues! Reserve Lanes Friday & Saturday Nights!
We offer open bowling all day and night each Friday and Saturday, with “rock n bowl” both nights! We also offer open bowling everyday during the week*, so bring your family, friends, coworkers, a date, or even come by yourself, because Ten Pin Alley has an old school atmosphere that ensures fun for everyone.
*we do host leagues, corporate parties and private events at various times throughout the year, so please call ahead to double check availability.
Sunday: 10am until 11pm
Monday – Thursday: 10am until ??? (12am at the latest, but we sometimes close early if there’s no one around. If you plan on coming out late, we’ll stay open but please call and let us know if you can!)
Friday & Saturday: 10am until 2am
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays $28 per lane/per hour up to 8 people per lane
- Monday through Thursday $25 per lane per hour up to 8 people per lane
- Shoe rental is $4.25 a pair
- Groups of 10 or more (or anyone wishing to have two lanes side by side), are encouraged to make reservations in advance
- Reservations are sold in 2-hour blocks
- The first hour for reservations is $38. Each subsequent hour is normal price
- Sorry, no same day reservations
- Reservations may be limited on weekends
- Shoe rental is paid upon arrival
It is advised to arrive early to check-in and get your shoes as your time begins right at the reservation time. Lanes will only be held for a half-hour past the start time before being offered to waiting bowlers.
Cancellations, Refunds and “No Shows”
We understand that sometimes things happen which would prevent you from keeping your reservation. We hope you never miss an opportunity to visit with us, however in the event you must cancel, please see our cancellation policies below.
- Birthday Parties: 100% refund of deposit on birthday parties if canceled in advance of 24 hours of party. No refund of deposit on same day cancellations, however, you may reschedule your party and apply your deposit to the new date.
- Open Bowling: 100% refund of deposit. However, instead of a refund, you may choose to reschedule your open bowling and apply your deposit to the new date.
- No Shows: No refunds on no shows unless approved by a manager. Your lane(s) have been blocked for you and therefore remain unavailable to the public. After a half hour, they will be made available for open bowling.
Call 614.876.2475 for more information on open bowling scheduling or to reserve your lane!
Saturday Morning Kids League: Our kids league is 8 weeks and begins Saturday, September 27 and goes through November 15. The free pizza party and awards is on Saturday, November 22. There are 3 options for kids:
- BANTEMS: 2 games per week. Bumpers and for ages 5 & under. $48/child payable on the first day*.
- MINORS: 3 games per week. Progressive learning and for ages 6-11. $64/child payable on the first day*.
- MAJORS: 3 games per week. League preparation and for ages 8-18. $64/child payable on the first day*.
*cash or check only, please.
Download the registration form here. Print, fill out and email to email@example.com or drop off. NOW REGISTERING
Monday Night “Ten Pin” League: 12 weeks. $12 per bowler per week. Begins Monday, September 8th and goes through November 24th. This is a ‘for fun only’ league, although bowlers do receive a handicap. Non-sanctioned. Teams are 4-person and co-ed. Practice begins at 6:30pm and games begin at 6:45pm. NOW REGISTERING
- $12/Per Bowler Per Week
- Cash prize fund
- 12 Weeks (Week 13 is fun night: potluck, open bowling and prize money)
- Begins Monday, September 8
Click here to view the flyer and registration form.