Latenight: Laneside – A new late night bowling experience.
Tired of the same old “rock-n-bowl”? Then check out our Latenight: Laneside, a new and unique late night bowling experience. Not too dark so you can actually bowl, and not too loud so you can have a conversation. A cool, loungey atmosphere for adults looking to have a great time.
- Friday and Saturday Nights: 10pm-Close (2am latest)
- Unlimited bowling for ONLY $25 per lane for a 2-hour block
- 21 and Over ONLY
- Unlimited Shoes
- Reservations Available*
*Plan your late night in advance and make a reservation! A few lanes are made available for reservations beginning at 10:30pm. $25 lane charge paid at time of reservation.
A note about open/walk-in bowling….We host leagues on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. Open bowling is NOT available from 5:30pm until at least 9:30pm on those evenings. Tuesday nights are open for walk-in bowling, however we do host parties and private events, so not all Tuesdays will be available. You may want to call first. Friday and Saturdays are always open for walk-in bowling.
No Weekend Leagues! Reserve Lanes Friday & Saturday Nights!
We offer open bowling all day and night each Friday and Saturday, with “rock n bowl” both nights! We also offer open bowling everyday during the week*, so bring your family, friends, coworkers, a date, or even come by yourself, because Ten Pin Alley has an old school atmosphere that ensures fun for everyone.
*we do host leagues, corporate parties and private events at various times throughout the year, so please call ahead to double check availability. PLEASE NOTE THAT OPEN BOWLING DURING LEAGUE PLAY IS 10AM TO 5:30PM Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Sunday: 10am until 11pm
Monday – Thursday: 10am until ??? (12am at the latest, but we sometimes close early if there’s no one around. If you plan on coming out late, we’ll stay open but please call and let us know if you can!)
Friday & Saturday: 10am until Close (2am latest)
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays $28 per lane/per hour up to 8 people per lane
- Monday through Thursday $25 per lane per hour up to 8 people per lane
- Shoe rental is $3.50 a pair
- Groups of 10 or more (or anyone wishing to have two lanes side by side), are encouraged to make reservations in advance
- Reservations are sold in 2-hour blocks
- The first hour for reservations is $38. Each subsequent hour is normal price
- Sorry, no same day reservations
- Reservations may be limited on weekends
- Shoe rental is paid upon arrival
It is advised to arrive early to check-in and get your shoes as your time begins right at the reservation time. Lanes will only be held for a half-hour past the start time before being offered to waiting bowlers.
Cancellations, Refunds and “No Shows”
We understand that sometimes things happen which would prevent you from keeping your reservation. We hope you never miss an opportunity to visit with us, however in the event you must cancel, please see our cancellation policies below.
- Birthday Parties: 100% refund of deposit on birthday parties if canceled in advance of 24 hours of party. No refund of deposit on same day cancellations, however, you may reschedule your party and apply your deposit to the new date.
- Open Bowling: 100% refund of deposit. However, instead of a refund, you may choose to reschedule your open bowling and apply your deposit to the new date.
- No Shows: No refunds on no shows unless approved by a manager. Your lane(s) have been blocked for you and therefore remain unavailable to the public. After a half hour, they will be made available for open bowling.
Call 614.876.2475 for more information on open bowling scheduling or to reserve your lane!
Saturday Morning Kids League: Our fall kids league is 8 weeks and begins Saturday, September 26 and goes through November 14. The free pizza party and awards is on Saturday, November 21st. There are 3 options for kids:
- BANTEMS: 2 games per week. Bumpers and for ages 5 & under. $48/child payable on the first day*.
- MINORS: 3 games per week. Progressive learning and for ages 6-11. $64/child payable on the first day*.
- MAJORS: 3 games per week. League preparation and for ages 8-18. $64/child payable on the first day*.
*cash or check only, please.
Download the registration form here. Print, fill out and email to email@example.com or drop off. IN SESSION
Sunday Night “Ten Pin” League: Our Sunday night fun league. 4-person, co-ed and for fun only. 12 weeks and $12 per week. Prize fund included. Begins Sunday, September 6 and goes through November 22. To sign up, download and return registration form found here. Deadline for registration is Tuesday, Sept. 1. IN SESSION
Monday Night “Ten Pin” League: Similar to our Sunday night league, the Monday night “Ten Pin” is for fun only, 4-person teams and co-ed. 12 weeks and $12 per week. Prize fund included. Begins Monday, September 7 and goes through November 23. Deadline for registration is Monday, Aug. 31. SOLD OUT!!
Wednesday Night “Big Lebowski” League: This is our all men’s sanctioned league. 5-person team, all male. $17 per week. Begins Wednesday, September 7 and goes through December 9. To sign up, download and return registration form found here. Deadline for registration is Monday, Aug. 31. IN SESSION