Latenight: Laneside – A new late night bowling experience.
Tired of the same old “rock-n-bowl”? Then check out our Latenight: Laneside, a new and unique late night bowling experience. Not too dark so you can actually bowl, and not too loud so you can have a conversation. A cool, loungey atmosphere for adults looking to have a great time.
- Friday and Saturday Nights: 10pm-1am
- Unlimited bowling for ONLY $25 per lane for a 2-hour block
- 21 and Over ONLY
- Unlimited Shoes
- Reservations Available*
*Plan your late night in advance and make a reservation! A few lanes are made available for reservations beginning at 10:00pm. $25 lane charge paid at time of reservation.
A note about open/walk-in bowling….We host leagues on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. Open bowling is NOT available from 5:30pm until at least 9:30pm on those evenings. Tuesday nights are open for walk-in bowling, however we do host parties and private events, so not all Tuesdays will be available. You may want to call first. Friday and Saturdays are always open for walk-in bowling.
No Weekend Leagues! Reserve Lanes Friday & Saturday Nights!
We offer open bowling all day and night each Friday and Saturday, with “rock n bowl” both nights! We also offer open bowling everyday during the week*, so bring your family, friends, coworkers, a date, or even come by yourself, because Ten Pin Alley has an old school atmosphere that ensures fun for everyone.
*we do host leagues, corporate parties and private events at various times throughout the year, so please call ahead to double check availability. PLEASE NOTE THAT OPEN BOWLING DURING LEAGUE PLAY IS 10AM TO 5:30PM Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Monday – Thursday: 11am until 11pm
Friday : 11am until 1am
Saturday: 10am until 1am
Sunday: 10am until 11pm
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays $28 per lane/per hour up to 8 people per lane
- Monday through Thursday $25 per lane per hour up to 8 people per lane
- Shoe rental is $3.50 a pair
- Groups of 10 or more (or anyone wishing to have two lanes side by side), are encouraged to make reservations in advance
- Reservations are sold in 2-hour blocks
- The first hour for reservations is $38. Each subsequent hour is normal price
- Sorry, no same day reservations
- Reservations may be limited on weekends
- Shoe rental is paid upon arrival
It is advised to arrive early to check-in and get your shoes as your time begins right at the reservation time. Lanes will only be held for a half-hour past the start time before being offered to waiting bowlers.
Cancellations, Refunds and “No Shows”
We understand that sometimes things happen which would prevent you from keeping your reservation. We hope you never miss an opportunity to visit with us, however in the event you must cancel, please see our cancellation policies below.
- Birthday Parties: 100% refund of deposit on birthday parties if canceled in advance of 24 hours of party. No refund of deposit on same day cancellations, however, you may reschedule your party and apply your deposit to the new date.
- Open Bowling: 100% refund of deposit. However, instead of a refund, you may choose to reschedule your open bowling and apply your deposit to the new date.
- No Shows: No refunds on no shows unless approved by a manager. Your lane(s) have been blocked for you and therefore remain unavailable to the public. After a half hour, they will be made available for open bowling.
Call 614.876.2475 for more information on open bowling scheduling or to reserve your lane!
Saturday Morning Kids League: Our kids league is 8 weeks and begins Saturday, January 16th and goes through March 5th. The free pizza party and awards is on Saturday, March 12th. There are 3 options for kids:
- BANTEMS: 2 games per week. Bumpers and for ages 5 & under. $48/child payable on the first day*.
- MINORS: 3 games per week. Progressive learning and for ages 6-11. $64/child payable on the first day*.
- MAJORS: 3 games per week. League preparation and for ages 8-18. $64/child payable on the first day*.
*cash or check only, please.
Download the registration form here. Print, fill out and email to email@example.com or drop off. IN SESSION
Sunday Night “Ten Pin” League: Our Sunday night fun league. 4-person, co-ed and for fun only. 12 weeks and $12 per week. Prize fund included. Begins Sunday, January 10th and goes through April 3rd. To sign up, download and return registration form found here. Deadline for registration is Monday, January 4th. SOLD OUT & IN SESSION
Monday Night “Ten Pin” League: Similar to our Sunday night league, the Monday night “Ten Pin” is for fun only, 4-person teams and co-ed. 12 weeks and $12 per week. Prize fund included. Begins Monday, January 11th and goes through March 28th. Deadline for registration is Monday, January 4th. SOLD OUT & IN SESSION
Wednesday Night “Big Lebowski” League: This is our all men’s sanctioned league. 5-person team, all male. $17 per week. Begins Wednesday, January 6th and goes through April 13th. To sign up, download and return registration form found here. Deadline for registration is Monday, January 4th. IN SESSION